my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So tomorrow is the day!

So I cannot believe tomorrow I will be induced and welcome my son into the world. I hope it goes pretty fast since I've got a pretty good start on my own. I'm already almost 3cm dilated and my cervix is starting to become soft too. So I'm having high hopes that it won't take more than 12 hours to meet him! So today when I got weighed I have gained between 39 to 44 pounds which I guess I don't feel that bad about it. I started over weight so I shouldn't have gained that much but when you compair that to people I know gained 60 pounds I don't feel so bad. I started off this pregnancy 200 to 205 pounds and my goal is to get back down to around 180ish if not lower. It didn't help to gain weight from my Little Mac pregnancy and then being depressed didn't help with weight either. Oh well. So I got my vitals all taken today at my appointment. Not fun to have a thermometer in your mouth and your husband making funny faces at you. Everything looked good. Now I just have to make sure I get up and to the hospital by 5:30! Yikes! So I'll get there and get my pitosin started and whenever my doctor gets there she's going to break my water.
So yesterday Joe and I went to go see the new Tron movie. We really liked it a lot! Now I want to watch the old one again since I haven't seen it in about 6 years. That was our date night. Haha! We have actually been going on mini dates though, whether it's just running to the store together or going to lunch or dinner just the two of us. So we have been trying to spend as much time as we can just doing little stuff together. I feel like we are all ready for the baby to be here. We just have to vacuum a few floors and put our freshly washed bedding back on our bed. Then hopefully we'll get some kind of sleep tonight. Then some little odds and ends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background