my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, May 23, 2011

19 weeks of Fun!

Was looking at some photos on our video camera and I found this one. This was David while Joe's family was in town. Don't they look so cute!
So you see that purple like mark on my cheek? Well that's a hickey from David! For some reason it seems like the more he teeths the more he wants to suck on my face. So I might have him stomach to stomach so I can burp him and he turns his face and all I can see are his two little eyes because he's so close to me. It's actually a really funny sight. But now I have two hickeys. This one above was from today.
This one is two days old and the photo was taken also today.




So for some reason I keep having issues with trying to do more than one video in a blog, so I just have to do it one at a time. :( Unless I don't use youtube. Sigh! So David is 19 pounds 13 ounces as of Friday! Cripes what a big man!

2 comments:

  1. Hey remember that time you had a huge hickey on your chin from a cup? HAHAHAH. His laugh is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "For some reason it seems like the more he teeths the more he wants to suck on my face."
    That has to be the most hilarious thing you've ever written!! Haha! You look like a completely different person without the tip of your nose :) I had to look twice at that picture...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background