my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Things Husbands Say

So Joe and I went out to the mall and Old Navy yesterday. Mall wondering and such is something we enjoy doing. We don't usually spend much money if any, but yesterday was the exception. So anyways we went to Old Navy and Joe got a nice button down blue and white stripped shirt and kakki shorts. Well he decided to change into his new clothes before we went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was a late Mother's Day dinner out for me. :) So Joe was looking super nice and I had sweat carpi shorts on and an over sized men's shirt. I said something along the lines about how crappy I looked compared to him and he says, "It's ok your a mom." Wow thanks Hunny!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't take it too badly. Because 1: he just gave you an excuse not to dress nice, if you don't want to, and 2: he probably thinks you're more beautiful in your oversized shirt and capris than a nice outfit because you're the mother of his child. :D that could be considered a sexist statement, but I don't care. It's important to care about yourself, of course! But it's not big deal, and he probably felt good being dressed nice himself. How are things going, Britt? Did you do anything else for your first mother's day?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background