my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

David's 4 Month Appointment

David's first Easter
Joe's Easter work party.

I know David's eyes look funny, but a cute photo. He was almost 3 months in this photo.
David having a hard time eating his toy.
David's New hat. It's way to big on him though.

So yesterday was David's 4 month check up! He's getting so big. He's already 18lbs 12oz and 28 ad a half inches long! He fits comfortable in most 6 to 9 month clothes, but some of his pants are still 0 to 3 months because he's actually quite skinny. He's getting super cute. He does this little chuckle for over a month now, but still doesn't have a real laugh. He loves being lifted up in the air and being talked to. He loves talking back and giving big smiles. I just love him to pieces! He's been working on teething since the beginning of last month. Lots of wet chins, shirts, and cheeks. He loves being held and is getting pretty good at grabbing things and bringing them to his mouth. He loves his toy octopus and just will sit there and eat it for awhile. Which is pretty nice when I am just trying to get a couple quick things to get done.

David's finally getting pretty good at getting his toy in his mouth, but at first he spent more time licking the toy than actually getting it into his mouth. But that's pretty much a different video.

1 comment:

  1. Are your arms toned yet? Sheesh! Haha! I hope he slows down a bit, for you :)

    I'm not sure how you feel about zombies, but I know you love House, so he's a cool picture:

    http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/310473

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background