my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life

So when you go into a room and there is a funny smell. You can't exactly tell where it is coming from but it hits you when you go into the room. I kind of feel like people have been judging me and I am that funny smell. I have never been told I was bad in any way well except a few things, but come on no one is perfect. I feel like people are in my life almost indirectly judging me. I'm really bothered right now. Just wanted to put it out there where people who actually wanna look will see it.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't think I judge you... indirectly or directly. You're a great Momma (way better than I'll ever be probably!), and a great wife. And I'm sure your house is relatively clean all the time... since cleaning is in your blood. lol! You also go to church and do good things. Those are the most important. If I mention you doing something or trying something I hope you don't think it's cause I think less of you. It just cause I'm trying to help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you as a good person. I try not to judge people, I'm far from perfect. I just try to treat people with respect and that is all I ask for in return. You've never struck me as a "funny smell". I find that we have a lot of things in common, but different enough that keeps things interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background