my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 16, 2012

So I have a question for you

So looking at this picture does it make you feel uncomfortable? Maybe I've been desesitized from being in the military, or being a grown up with all the smut around me. At first it didn't bother me but now I'm not so sure. I saw this picture on facebook shared by a fellow lds friend. Thinking it was funny I then reposted it only to have a young women from my class at church (I'm a teacher for it at church) message me that it was porn. So what do you think? That is the question.

3 comments:

  1. I guess it could be considered porn because of the middle picture on the bottom. I just shared it on facebook because I thought it was funny too. I didn't really notice that that one lady was wearing something not as appropriate. Oops!Guess I better look closer before I post stuff on Facebook next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm pretty sure you see worse at a beach, so I wouldn't consider it pornographic in the least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it porn for a husband to imagine his wife like that? Haha, I understand why maybe someone would be offended. But, you are a good judge of what is appropriate, I think. Don't let someone else's opinion of inappropriate make you feel bad. We all have our own levels about what is acceptable and what makes us feel uncomfortable. That girl must be wound pretty tight if she thinks that picture is porn, though. Just sayin....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background