So David has been sleeping in a lot lately. I'm not sure if he's just trying to sleep more at night or what it is. Last night he didn't get to bed till about 9:30 since there was a relief society thing at church and he went with me since Joe's working night again. So he woke up twice like always (though he seems like he might be moving away from it) and he was still asleep when I woke up about quarter to 12. Normally I don't like going in there since his door creaks and I thought it would wake him, but since Monday he has had an actual pillow in there with him I decided I needed to check on him.
I wish I had a camera in hand when I went in. He had the pillow on his face, but since it's a new pillow it still has the spring to it so it was sticking off his face and just leaning on his forehead. It was so cute. But not ever a full minute later his eyes shot open and he was ready to go.
So how many of you give your babies a pillow in their beds? I wouldn't have done it until one night when I was putting him to bed I noticed he was pushing his blanket together to make a soft pillow like thing under his head so I figured why not. After all he's almost 14 months old anyways.
My kids don't care for pillows till like 2. But I don't see why he couldn't have one. If a big one makes you nervous, pick up a travel-sized one!
ReplyDeleteSounds too cute. :)