my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

David is 15 months!

So David turned 15 months on the 5th.  He had his 15 month appointment on the 6th.  I cannot believe how fast things change some times.  This was the first appointment Joe took David all by himself.  I wasn't doing well so they were on their own.

He's now 35 and a half inches tall and 27 pounds!  So needless to say David is a tank and a half!

We recently had to move up to size 5 diapers for at night.  Which is kind of funny to think about.  But we kept having the over night diapers bust and he kept getting weird skin irritations from the special over night diaper stuff.  So I decided instead of spending extra on these diapers that don't work to try the next size up and it's been working like a charm.

David now has 3 canine teeth, but no molars.  Which I find funny since they are supposed to get their molars first.  So needless to say he's been teething a lot lately which is oh so fun!  He's also been biting me like crazy which is so not fun!

 So this is a photo of David's lovely bed head from this morning.  :)
So David got some new shoes from the Easter Bunny.  :)  This a photo of them.  They make him look like such a big kid since they are like real sneakers!
 David has finally figured out the riding part of his walker!  But he can only go backwards.  I'm almost thinking his legs might be to long for this one.

So David took this lovely photo on easter.  Just thought it was cute so I thought I'd share.
My friend Bethanie was getting rid of some of her back yard toys!  So we scored this one!  David loves it.  But doesn't know how to really move it though he can get it to move a little if he tired really hard to do so.  He just likes climbing in and out of it and pressing the horn.  :)

So we actually didn't change David to a toddler bed.  Just for a few reasons.  Mostly because I'm not super comfortable with David having complete free rain of his room.  Though it is baby proof.just something about him being in his room kind of bothers me a lot.

4 comments:

  1. We've always switched my kids to their own real bed really early. But, whatever works for you is my parenting motto!

    The going backwards thing is very typical. It's a harder motion to learn to pull your body forward with your legs rather than just kicking out and going backwards. He'll get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't look like a baby anymore! Awe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's so cute! I absolutely cannot believe how fast time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's getting so big! What a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background