my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, May 15, 2010

I feel like I should write.

So nothing really has been going on at all. Joe's been working 12 hour shifts and it hasn't been all that great at all. I hate going to be alone 5 nights a week. It makes me really sad. Then I stay up way to late because I just want to lie down and fall asleep, which works but I'm not liking the fact that I'm going to be at 2am and getting woken up for a little bit at 6 whatever when Joe's crawling into bed. So it's just cruddy because I'm not sleeping well at all. I just hope it's short lived with the nights so I can start sleeping good again with a hubby that is sleeping at the same time. Also, it really sucks that I should be cleaning during the day, but I don't want to do to much because I'm afraid of waking up Joe. Jeez!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background