my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Joe's Birthday

On April 5th it was Joe's 24th birthday!!! Since he did such an awesome job at my birthday I tried to do really good for his. We went to a family fun center where we did mini golf, batting cages, and go-karts. I thought it was fun. For dinner we went to Olive Gardens because I got a gift card for there for my birthday present from a friend. It was a nice day. Here are some photos for you to enjoy! Joe getting ready for a swing!

It was really bright and couldn't figure out how to fix it. This was Joe on the mini golf course. The water was crazy blue! It was died a really bright blue color!

This was also on the golf course. Thought these two photos of us turned out really cute!





Joe's birthday cake. I know he's a little old for it, but thought it was so cute!!! Plus Joe is my little cookie monster.




1 comment:

Popular Posts

background