my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I think it's time to move!

So we are really getting close to the top of the housing list. We have been waiting for our lease to be over and now that it is we are getting annoyed. We have been in this place for 6 months and I think I'd be good leaving. Some of the things that we had to have them come in and fix and starting to break again. The pain off the toilet seats on cracking and the caulk is starting to crack in the showers. Plus I would love to get a possible 3 bedroom place on base! That would be freaken awesome!!! Wish us luck.

2 comments:

  1. You mean caulk? That threw me off a bit :) Good luck moving, when you get too!! The 3 bedroom thing probably won't happen because you don't have kids, though, but you might get lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three bedrooms would rock! Good luck with everything. Moving is a pain. I am not looking forward to our impending move.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background