my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, May 20, 2010

So I guess I'm not sure what I'm doing now

So I've been in counciling for the past couple months, but today I ended it because I feel like my issues are resolved, but when I go we just are there talking about just random stuff and the councilor seems to fill in the time with her personal stories. I've been feeling since the last couple sessions why am I still here because I was really feeling better and I didn't even know what to say anymore. So now that I said that I'm thinking that I didn't know if that is what I should have done or not. She told me I had another 6 free sessions to do so maybe I feel like I should use them because they are there. She did say I could use them for a couples thing and bring Joe, but if we don't really need it should I even bring it up to Joe? So now I'm kind of confused at what to do. I guess I'll just have to think about it to see what I feel I need. I do feel a lot better though. I can be around little kids without feeling really nervous. I can walk into the baby section or even past without just feeling pain and sadness. So I guess I don't really need it, but if your getting something for free should you just use it till it's all gone?

1 comment:

  1. Of course she wants you to use up all your sessions because then she gets paid. I'm not trying to be bitter, but she probably thought it was ok to say that because you don't have to pay out of pocket. You could totally have fun with the couple thing though... Just make up some really bizarre, uncomfortable "problems" :) Then you could laugh about her discomfort when your done! That way, everyone is happy!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background