my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Boys sometimes will be dumb

So this is just going to be a rant just a warning. So I really like mine and Joe's roommate and I feel like we all have a very good working relationship going on here. But sometimes men of the world just drive me nuts. So Jeff just got his divorce finalized about a month and a half ago. The whole time we've known him he's been dating Brandi (who is a super nice girl) even though he was still married. So him and Brandi has been dating for about 10 months now and they seem to have a good relationship going on. But just the last week or so Jeff is talking about breaking up with Brandi because he doesn't want a serious relationship right now since he just got divorced.

Well with that said he's been dating this girl for about 10 months and he doesn't want it to get serious? Well isn't that something you figure out in the beginning? So I guess I don't get guys sometimes. So now he's been talking to this other girl who is a couple years younger and has a kid who is a year and a half old. She's been here the last day and she'll be leaving some time tomorrow. But I know he's not telling each other of them about the other one. So I think it's a little sneaky of him and don't get why you would leave one relationship to go into another one that will probably end up serious. Oh well. I think I'm done with my rant. I'm just happy that I met Joe so early in life so I didn't have to deal with dumb stuff like this in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background