my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, February 13, 2011

David's Baby blessing




So today Joe did David's baby blessing. We didn't do it in sacrament meeting because our meeting schedule got a little out of order. Fast Sunday was supposed to be today and Stake Conference was supposed to be last week but for some reason they got flipped flopped and I didn't find out till last Friday and if I did it in sacrament meeting last week my parents would have not been able to make it. So we did it today instead. We had a pretty nice turn out of friends. We had the Yuans, Pierces, and Letteers from our old ward. We had the relief society president Sister Brown and my visiting teacher Jani there. We also had another couple there who their name escapes my mind. The Bishop was also there. All the guys that came from our old ward stood in. So we had Joe who did the blessing, my dad, Ili Yuan, Jon Pierce, Adam Letteer, and the Bishop. It was a beautiful blessing and I tired to write it down but didn't get much so I got a summery. When I get a chance I'll put it on here, but don't know when that will be. We had my friend Angela and her daughters show up after the blessing was done :( She got lost and forgot to bring her phone with her. But it was nice to see her regardless.

2 comments:

  1. Aww too cute! Britt you seem to be glowing in these pictures :) I bet your parents were happy to be there for his blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute; love seeing you three with Al and Penny.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background