my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, February 3, 2011

A week of emotions

So on the 5th David will be a month old! It's crazy how fast that time has passed by and how much David has changed. I love the little guy so much! We've had a roller coaster of emotions with lack of sleep and long nights since he's been born. He has already met an aunt and uncle and we have some of Joe's family on their way now from Wisconsin! So tomorrow David will be meeting his Grandpa John and Uncle Mike.
So yesterday the 2nd was my anniversary of losing Little Mac. I for some reason set up a reminder in my phone. I'm not sure why I would have wanted to remember the exact day a year ago, but maybe it's a good thing. I can't believe how far I have come since that time last year. I still miss my first baby, but value pregnancy that much more when you have such a bad experience.
We had a snow storm on Monday night and some schools has been closed every since. They even closed down the base for Tuesday and Wednesday so that was nice to have Joe here. Actually Joe lucked out since he didn't have to work Monday since they were closing down early because of the storm. So he had off Sunday through Wednesday. He's working tonight. I hope he stays warm because I think with the wind chill it's in the single digits or negatives. So I hope he does well and stays warm and doesn't get any sicker since he's been sick of almost a week now. :( First it was David and now it's Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background