my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, October 22, 2010

Let me rephrase

Ok I was reading Kate's comment and yeah I have nothing against used clothes. I actually have a huge amount! Plus I know I'll be getting more once I get moved (because a lady from church is being so sweet and giving me a bunch of her old stuff), but what I am against is stained clothes. I just feel like they look dirty and just something about the idea of putting my little guy in something already stained I don't know. I'm probably just a little weird on that one. But that is how I feel, but at least there isn't to many of those and lots of cute stuff for baby David to wear. :) That's all. Ok. I'm done now. :)

3 comments:

  1. I understand I just still believe its your first child you should beable to get new stuff and not have to use second hand stuff. Just my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's odd to be weird about stained stuff. Used is one thing, stained is another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know you had a blog till you commented about it on FB! I'm so glad someone from church passed down clothes to me, but I avoided the stained ones too!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background