my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nice People

This is my baby's church outfit. My friend Nicole got it for me because we were at Dillards together and it was on clearance so she bought it. The only problem is I think it's 9 months size. So I'll have to hold on to it for a while. The bottoms are pants.
This stuff is from my neighbor Tuesday (her name not day). She and I got a nice chance to talk back when the fire happened since she lives just across the hall from us. She and her husband are pretty sweet. Joe helped the husband get his car out of snow in the parking lot a couple times when it was snowing last winter. But I see her and she asked if I was pregnant (we don't see them all the time) and I told her yes. She said she'd have to get me something and I thought nothing of it. Later that day she knocked on the door and gave me this in a nice gift bag. How sweet is that? People like that make me sad to move out of this place, but that's it. I'll have to do a thank you card and cookies before we move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background