my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pregnancy Photos











So my friend Jay Fullmer did some pregnancy photos for us while we were in Wisconsin. It was a lot of fun. I kind of like the artsy ones, but my mom hated them. :( Just something about those kind of shots make her cringe. But oh well. I'm a little sad that I have some rather big bumps on my stomach (are they noticeable) because I keep getting pimples on my stomach and was popping them the day before because I didn't know I was getting my photos taken the day after. Oh well. I think I'm over reacting about them, but maybe I'm not. Can you see them though?




4 comments:

  1. Couldn't tell.....I love the exposed belly ones! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love pregnancy pictures. I like the first artsy one a lot, cause your face is so happy and the lighting is working nicely. I know Mom hates them... she hated mine too. LOL. I really like the third picture of you and Joe too! So cute, though Josh doesn't like the monkey (but I think it's cute). The first two of you and Joe I don't like that much though. Joe's face has way too much shadow and he's so hunched over (trying to hug his pregnant wife.) Did Fullmer do these for free?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and your belly doesn't look that big for 30 weeks! You just look like you've grown more wide than front so far. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The monkey one I think is my favorite one. Joe has a thing for Monkeys. Yes Fullmer did them for free for us. I agree with you the first artsy one being my favorite out of the two. But yeah I feel very wide and the stretch marks on my hips and thighs and small of my back would agree with me on that. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background