my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Belly Button

Ok I know this is weird, but I have for some reason become obsessed with my belly button. I think just because it's making so many changes. First it got huge, around twice it's size. Now it's starting to raise up at the bottom. You can see it pretty good in the bottom photo where it looks like a bubble in it. So I know it's weird, but I wanted to post this. Also, I think it's crazy that I'm getting that weird line that goes down the middle of the belly. I think it's weird because they always say people who have darker skin have it and I'm pretty paste.


4 comments:

  1. I got that weird line that goes down my belly when I was pregnant with Nathan; it's still there even though i'm not pregnant with him any more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I definitely got that line. Almost from the bottom of my rib cage down to you know where, and I'm of the same English blood you are. And, mine is also still lightly there. And my belly button started popping out about 4 or 5 months! At least you had an innie to start with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were there, I would totally touch your pregger belly. I hope that's not weird.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background