my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, October 4, 2010

Maternity clothes

So I'm losing all the fun of maternity clothes! My over the stomach bands don't seem t want to stay up so I still have to use a belly bands that is supposed to be used to keep your pants up when they don't button anymore. So that's not cool. Plus I need to get longer tank tops because they are getting a lot shorter than my shirts so they make my shirt ride up. If my maternity shirts won't so low I wouldn't have to wear tank tops under them. So yeah it stinks! I'm just very uncomfortable with it today. Maybe it's because of the big trip coming up and don't want to be showing my stomach and back the whole time! Jeez!

1 comment:

  1. I have problems with my clothes all the time and I am not even pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background