my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 1, 2010

Update on life


Above: 28 weeks (before Wisconsin)
Bellow: 30 weeks (after Wisconsin)
The formal pictures hit right in the middle. Haha!

So on Saturday I had my Uncle Tony pass away at the age of 79 of cancer. I'm pretty sad about the fact that I tried to get a message out to him, but sent out the message after he had already died (which I found out later). He has been living in Port Smith England for a long time. I'm happy that I did get to see him last year, but I'm still bummed about not seeing him more recent, though there is no way that I would have been able to. So with his passing I'm thinking about using his name for our baby's middle name. My uncles name was Michael Anthony Watts. But Joe's brother's name is Michael so I'm leaning towards Anthony or maybe even just Tony. What do you think?
Yesterday we officially moved out of our old apartment (yes the one with the fire in it) to a house with a roommate with 2 dogs! So far it's been a little crazy. We've been here 2 nights and tonight I'm going to be all alone with the dogs. Joe's working 13 hour shifts this week and the roommate (Jeff) is gone for 10 days doing military training. So it's pretty much me and the dogs which is alright, because they like being outside most of the day and then at night they kind of like to lie around and do nothing, but sleep which is nice for me because then they leave me alone for the night.
Wisconsin was a lot of fun we were there the 13th to the 23rd last month. I will post photos when I get a chance, now I must get back to unpacking. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like David Anthony Roberts a lot. Very nice. :) And you are looking more round all the time, but still not all that big! I just looked at a picture of me at 29 weeks... and oh man. I looked like I was ready to go! You look like you still have 2 months to go, which is good, cause you do! You're happy in all of these pictures too, which is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how happy you are even with a huge belly Hehe! I love the sound of David Anthony......just my thoughts tho!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background