my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Stretch Marks

So I'm glad that my pregnancy is nearing to an end because I can't take much more of my skin being stretched and all these ugly marks! That is probably my least favorite thing that is going on with the pregnancy. It doesn't matter how much lotion I put on or vitamin E that I rub in! It doesn't seem to make a big difference. I was happy that my stomach was almost perfect till just recently (I found the marks today), though it's in a spot that's kind of under my belly so I can't really see it unless if I left my belly. Haha! Oh well. I can't believe my due date is coming up in 7 weeks! I'll just be happy to hold, smell, and kiss my baby boy! Though I know I will miss his little movements, hiccups and when he slides around against my skin. Even though I don't really like how it feels when he slides his legs/arms against my insides because it's so weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background