my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

34 weeks!


So baby is still doing good. I guess I need to make sure I'm eating more regularly and drinking more water. Both kind of seem like daunting tasks because my stomach is starting to feel like the size of a pea! So I'll just have to try to make sure I'm eating more stuff more often. Joe and I were talking about the fact of having a Christmas baby. I hope I go late, but that's completely out of my hands! I just cannot believe that as little as 3 weeks we could have a baby!
So we decided we are going out black Friday to do some baby shopping. Those coupons I have aren't any better than the ones I get from the store for having them still on the registry. So I figured if I don't get a good deal now, I will just have to wait for those things to kick in. I just hope there will be some cool stuff on sale on black Friday. It's sad that Babies R Us doesn't actually do it's own ad, so we'll start at Toys R Us and work our way from there. I'm excited because all their gliders are going to be 50% off and that's one thing I've been really wanting to have! Though I have no idea where we'll be putting it. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck shopping! Can't believe baby David is so close to being here!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background