
So I have now had two friends post this and I feel like I should do the same. :)
+What are your middle names? Brittany Marie and Joseph David
+How long have you been together? Just a little over 7 years! We were high school sweet hearts. :)
+ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Not very long. Maybe a couple weeks. We kept seeing each other because he hung out with my older brother, but we never did much talking till our first day.
+Who asked who out? Joe asked me out (still on our first date) while we were watching cartoons on tv on my parents couch. :)
+How old are each of you? Joe is older. He turns 25 in April and I turn 24 in March.
+Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Well when we are in town we see all of his siblings and 2 of mine (because there are only 2 left in state).
+Do you have any children together? Not yet. We got a baby that is well over half way done. :) He's due Jan. 4th!
+What about pets? We are currently living with two dogs. Ones a black lab mix named Princess and a cockier spaniel mix named Hawk. But they are our roommates dogs.
+Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? There's been a lot of times. I would say being apart for him for 9 months while he trained, moving away from all family and the loss of our first child through miscarriage.
+Did you go to the same school? Yep we went to Fond du Lac High School together, but weren't in the same grade so we didn't have any classes together.
+Are you from the same home town? Yes and No. We were both Born in Fond du Lac, but Joe moved around quite a bit when he was younger and I never moved till I left for Oklahoma.
+Did you go to the same school? Yep we went to Fond du Lac High School together, but weren't in the same grade so we didn't have any classes together.
+Are you from the same home town? Yes and No. We were both Born in Fond du Lac, but Joe moved around quite a bit when he was younger and I never moved till I left for Oklahoma.
+Who is the smartest? It depends. We both have our strong pains, but I do have some really
dumb moments. :)
+Who is the most sensitive? That would be me by like a million! Pregnancy hormones don't help that with one bit.
+Where do you eat out most as a couple? I would probably say Applebees just because that was one of the nicer places to eat back home.
+Who has the craziest exes? Neither of us do. I only dated one other guy before Joe and I think he was just a little jealous that I clicked so well and so fast with Joe. And as far as Joe he doesn't talk about his exes at all. Well except one and she's a little weird, but not crazy.
+Who has the worst temper? Hmm that's kind of hard to say. I would say no one has it worse. I have a quick trigger, and that's what set Joe's anger off.
+Who does the cooking? That would be me. I think the only think Joe has really cooked is Mac and cheese.
+Who is more social? I'm not sure. I like to hang out with people more, but have a hard time meeting new people. Joe meets lots of people at work, but never really hangs out with them, but he plays games online with them.
+Who is the neat-freak? I would say Joe. I can let stuff side longer, but I do have a breaking point of where I just clean and clean and clean, but not so much right now because of being pregnant.
+Who is the most stubborn? Oh that would be me hands down! I hate backing down, but Joe will just do stuff sometime without really talking to me about it which makes me mad.
+Who hogs the bed? Joe does! I have woken up many of times of on the edge of the bed and without blankets.
+Who wakes up earlier?Joe does, I feel like I should get as much of it as I can right now.
+Where was your first date? We went to Fazolies and saw the Movie Brother Bear. We also played pool at his parents house and watched tv at my parents house.
+Who has the bigger family? That would be me hands down! Joe has 3 older brothers 2 nephews and 3 nieces. I have one older sister, 6 older brothers, and one younger sister. I also have 7 nephews and 12 nieces.
+Do you get flowers often? Not as often and I used to, but that's alright.
+How do you spend the holidays? Usually with both families but being out here we have spent
both Thanksgivings with friends and will probably invite someone over for Christmas like last year.
+Who is more jealous? I would say me, but I don't think I'm that bad.
+How long did it take to get serious? Like a month and and a half.
+Who eats more? Joe
+Who does/ did the laundry? I do! But Joe will help from time to time.
+Who’s better with the computer? Joe. Whenever we go home his mom and my mom make him work on theirs. I feel so bad for him every time!
+Who drives when you are together? Joe does. Just because.


No comments:
Post a Comment