my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

32 weeks!




So today was my 32 week appointment! It went really well. Baby and I are growing right on scedual which was a concern of mine (me growing a little to much), but my doctor told me I'm good. I'm getting excited at the idea of buying my big stuff soon! I can't believe it's coming so soon that I will finally get to meet my son!


So I have these coupons for Babies R Us one is 20% off any baby item which is what I would use for the crib. I have another one that is $10 off for ever $50 you spend, so I would get $20 off on that. But there is the option of holding off till Black Friday to see if we get another deal. Granted I have till the 24th to make a choice because that's when my coupons are good till. So what do you guys think I should do? Has anyone heard if Babies R us does a good black Friday Deal?


So unpacking is going pretty well. I guess it stinks to pretty much the only one doing it. :( Joe's been working 12 hour shifts and then on the weekend we both just want to relax and get out of the house! So we'll see how soon we can get this done! Plus it's weird putting some stuff around another person's things without them being here to see if they mind how you are doing it! So it kind of stinks! Our roommate should be home sometime this week.

2 comments:

  1. I would say use the Babies R Us deals that you have now. I haven't seen them offer anything much better than that, though I really don't know about Black Friday, but I doubt it will be a better deal, unless perhaps you're buying an expensive crib, cause I know sometimes they'll throw in the matching changing table for free or something... but you have to spend like $400 on the crib.

    I like your shirt by the way. And you only have 2 more months! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, black Friday deals are more on specific items... So, unless you think the stuff you want to get will be on sale that day/weekend use the coupons. And there are tons of deals between then and Christmas! Hmm, maybe you should toss a coin?!Good luck with the roommate! He has some pretty dogs : )

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background