my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I Love November!

So November is a big deal to me. On the 14th will be mine and Joe's 7 year anniversary of being together! I cannot believe it's really been that long! Also on the 24th is our 3 year wedding anniversary. And to finish it off the 25th is our 2 year anniversary of being sealed together. :) Also there is Thanksgiving which is also fun, but I have no idea what we are going to do since Joe didn't get time off work for us to travel to my brother Tyler's house to be with most of my family, so we'll be here. Our roommate will be out of town with his family, so we'll see if anyone doesn't have anywhere else to go. So I'm hoping to get away from a night or two for our anniversary just because we didn't get to do anything last year because we were broke and we had just moved here. I still have to figure out what to get Joe as a present. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. I love how long you two have been together....maybe sunglasses or wallet or maybe a shirt with your preg pic on it....just ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The traditional gift for 3 years is leather. Just putting that out there.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background