my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Time to Give Thanks

So this year I am so Thanksful for good friends! My friend Angela invited us over for a Thanksgiving meal. I made my first turkey and it was actually really good! She had so much food it was crazy, but it's nice to have people like that when your away from family.
I'm thankful for my loving Husband and all that he does for me and the baby. I'm thankful for his military service and the things they provide for us. I'm thankful for how much he puts up with and still has a smile on his face most of the time.
I'm thankful for my Family! Though it's hard to be away from them and not near any of them. I wish I talked to them more, but communication is a two way street (hint, hint).
I am thankful for the values that I hold so dear to my heart and can't wait to start teaching them to David.
I'm Thankful for David! Though he made it so I couldn't eat to much goodness today but I'm getting so excited to meet him.
I'm thankful for my Father in Heaven and all the blessings that he has given me and all the blessings that I have been given in the last year!
I'm not thankful for Oklahoma, but I am thankful for the experiences I have had since I have gotten here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background