my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Shower



Party Guests
I got quite a few things! I'm glad because people actually shopped my registry! Though I guess they were having issues where it didn't mark stuff off. :( I got two wipe warmers. But I'll take the gift card to use later. :)

This is Meagan! Who drove all the way from Colorado Springs to host my baby shower! She did an excelent job!
The super cute Diaper Cake she made! I bet it took her forever though, it did turn out so cute!

My Cake! So I wanted something with monkies on it, but they didn't have anything that I like with just monkeys, but we are trying to do a jungle theme for the babies room, so this worked out just fine!
Me and my cake. Oh I love it so! We are still eating it!

So this past Friday I had a second baby shower. My awesome friend Meagan drove back from Colorado Springs (she's the one I made the trip out there with) to put the shower on with me. She was going to initally come out for a week but since her husband's grandmother is in bad health he wanted to come but only could get a couple days off, so they were on here Thursday to Sunday. I had a lot of fun at the shower and it was fun! Plus having a fun day with a friend was so fun!
I'll have to go through my photos and have to post some, but I haven't done anything with them yet. Cripes I never posted photos from my other shower. I guess I'll have to get some photos on here. :)

2 comments:

  1. it WAS a great day! It was so good to see you again. I already miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it was FUN. You used that word so much, I have to believe it! Ha. I'm glad.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background