my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Roughly 6 weeks left!

So we wanted to wait till Black Friday to see what kind of baby stuff went on sale. We did get myself a glider for $150 which I'm way excited about and a diaper bag and some diapers all for a great price! But the problem is that we still don't have a crib, pack and play, dresser, changing table, or a diaper pale. :S I'm starting to get nervous about all this because I keep having this fear of going into labor early and not having anything for the baby to sleep in. At least we got our car seat. I know I'm complaing, but I'm just trying to get organized and I lack the material to really do it. I got an organization cart for baby stuff so I filled that tonight, but I don't have any where to put my babies clothes! I just don't know what to do anymore. We keep waiting for stuff to go on sale or those coupons that will get us 20% off everything on our registry. So I just hope it goes well and we get it all. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting to get a glider! You will get everything in time....take a look on Monday they have some good deals as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it makes you feel any better, we don't have a crib, changing table, pack n play or diaper pail and we have three kids. We do have dressers... Do you have extra closet space that you can hang his clothes in? You might also consider taking a trip down to Dallas to look at Ikea. I love that store and it can be a lot cheaper!

    I'm not your normal parent, but our babies usually need food (so boobs), diapers, wipes, clothes, a place to sleep (our babies sleep in our bed), and a few blankets.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background