my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fond du Lac Baby Shower

Ok we had quite a few babies at the shower. :) This is my friend Lisa and her daughter Lynaeh.
I love hooded towels!
Joe's aunt Carol and her grandson Ryan.
Joe's mom and Aunt Lisa.
My friends! Tammy is the one with all the necklaces. The game was if you said the word baby someone could steal your necklace. She first had her stolen, but then was all over it to win and she did!
Opening gifts! The theme was hats and baby books. So each person was supposed to wear a hat and then give me a baby book for David. I actually got a lot of books which is super awesome because books are kind of expensive!
My shower cake! My friend Katie had her friend make it! It turned out so gosh dang cute!
Me with my cake.
Me eating! So it was a pot luck baby shower with an Italian theme to it. Someone brought Italian ice and it was so yummy! It was a big hit with everyone.
The goods. :)
Ok I know this is long over due! My shower was on the 16th of October. My friends Chia and Katie hosted it and it was a great turn out. I had quite a few people from High School come and it was so nice to see them! I cannot believe how many clothes that we got from the shower! Then Joe's brother and his wife gave us a swing and more clothes later on in our trip! We had such a full car on the way home it was ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so cute-- I hope you liked all the plates and things I chose for the shower. I looked allover to find cute ones with monkeys on them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background