my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby photos.

So my hairs a little crazy and my face is a little burnt even after putting on sun screen. I went swimming with my friend Amy that day.

I had to take photos of the actual ultra sound because my scanner is being dumb. So this is the boy photo. At the top it say's "Ohhh boyyyy!"
This is a nice profile.

The baby's face.

My hands are so swollen that I can wear my wedding ring on my right hand pinkie without it moving around. Yikes!


Joe likes to take an up and down and side ways photo. They don't look very different between the two.

1 comment:

  1. I like that you are sticking out your little pouch. Cute. So proud. :) And he totally looks like he'll be a handful. Cute! I loved ultrasounds.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background