my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fun Stuff.

I drew this picture so I could make it my facebook profile picture. :) I started it like a week ago and then finished it finally today. :)
I went to Colorado Springs last month with my friend Meagan. So we were there for 4 days. We did face masks in our down time. We went there because she'll be moving to that base on October 1st and wanted to scope out the local college campus and to look at some apartments and to look at the base. It was a lot of fun.

This is how I annoced I was pregnant to all my friends on Facebook. :) Everyone thought I wanted a girl because of the hair. I just didn't want a bald baby. Everyone got a nice little laugh out of the photo. Which is good because I thought it was pretty cute. :) I drew this while in Colorado Springs with my friend Meagan.

My latest pregnancy photo. I don't know how often to take them so I'll just be ok with this one probably until next week. :)

I don't blog much because I feel like there isn't much to talk about. So I will just tell you what's been going on. We had our 3rd ultra sound done on Tuesday the 3rd at 8:00 in the morning! We found out we are having a pretty little boy! We are both excited. We haven't talked much about names so we don't know what the baby name is going to be at all!
What else... We'll we are still living off base and really really hope we got on it before the baby comes because we'll have to do some major rearranging of our apartment and that kind of stuff makes me a little worried because I don't know how we will all fit in here.
Besides that we are all doing good except Joe has been having to work at least 10 hours shift and even some crazy weekend shifts lately so I don't get to see him as much as I'd like. It wouldn't be so bad if he actually got paid more for working more, but he doesn't. :( Oh well. I hope he starts working some better hours like mornings shifts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background