my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pizza and more ultra sound photos.

So this was my dinner last night. I thought it looked so good I'd take a photo of it. This is the thing I have wanted to eat the most so far, but haven't gotten that many chances to actually eat it.
My baby's foot. Everyone keeps saying how big it is. But if you know us Warren's you know we have big feet and then Joe's got like size 13 or something like that shoe!


Baby's spine.

Baby's face. You can see the eye on the right side.
So my ultra sound was done at 18 weeks. They might be doing another one some time soon because they didn't get a chance to look at the baby's heart because he was all over the place. So cute the watch them move around!


2 comments:

  1. I think i'd rather give birth to a baby with big feet than a baby with a huge head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza does look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background