my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Getting help from the baby

So it really stinks when your super hungry but don't want to eat the same thing again as you did last night or the night before. It really stinks! So tonight I just wanted something sweet so bad and then I remember I had a cake mix from my friend Meagan because her hubby and her went on a diet. :) So while I was mixing with the mixer the baby bump was helping keep the bowl from moving. So the baby has helped me make it's first cake. Well first cake that I made. So now I will be eating pineapple cake with vanilla frosting tonight. :) I hope I can figure out something else to eat along with it.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! So cute! The bumps come in handy sometimes, and then get in the way others! So fun.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background