my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby stuff so far. Well minus what I got today.

So the above photo is the stuff that I have bought myself. The two outfits were just so cute and on clearance and I couldn't help myself. The blanket was the first thing I had bought even before we knew what the baby was, I thought it was pretty gender neutral, but it would go good for a boy. :)
So this is the stuff I've had friends give me. If you don't know Joe very well he likes to talk about Monkeys a lot! So my friend Meagan got the 2 monkey stuff. My friend Becca got the dinosaur outfit and the sweater. I have good friend!
Today I got a sippy cup that has a name on it that we are like 90% sure we are going to use and a baby carrier that has Winnie the pooh on it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to have your shower so i can buy you stuff! I already have a few things picked out. I can't wait to have another 2nd cousin!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!!! I love getting baby clothes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background