my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weird Al

So I grew up with Weird Al along with the rest of my sibblings. I had my sister Kate post a Weird Al music video on her blog and so I thought I'd look up the guy. So I found out infact that he's on tour! Sad to say he's not coming very close to here, not even to my state. But I also found out he posted some new songs online!!! So I looked them up and they're not to bad, it's just a little weird what you choose to sing about is all. Also I found out he's 50 years old and him and his wife have a daughter. How nice. So incase you wondering what the new songs are so that you can youtube them they are:
Ringtone
Whatever you Like (which I like probably because I'm the most familiar with the original song)
Craigslist
Skipper Dan
CNR (which I remember from a game show that I used to watch on game show network)

And that's it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background