my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, August 27, 2010

Speak

So recently I have been playing around with my Netflix list. I have thought of actors and actresses who I really liked and then put all their other movies just on the list without thinking twice about it. So I decided to do Kristen's movies because com'on you wanna see what else she can do besides just a little Bella. So I first saw The Panic Room and she did awesome in it! So I thought I'd see what this one would bring. So I really didn't know what to expect before getting this, because I had never heard anything about it. So I tried to watch it with Joe last night and he wasn't entertained so we turned it off. So I finished it today and Oh my! This movie is very touching. I think it's something everyone can relate to either from their own lives or the life of someone close. So if you want a sad movie that will make you cry I would get this one and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background