my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sad day.

So today is the 15th of August. Today should have been my due date for my Little Mac, but he slipped away back in February. So now I'm here with a day that means nothing except to me. Now I just have to wait for another 4 and a half-ish months for the birth of our son. :) I guess you never know what life is going to give you till you actually have to live it. And that's what I plan on doing is just living my life and enjoying the short time I got with Mac. I know one day I'll get to finally meet him.

2 comments:

  1. life turns out in the end, even if it turns out in a way we don't expect. Take care of yourself and that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God for the eternities. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background