my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Friday, September 10, 2010

23 week ultra Sound.

This is the face. You can see the right eye pretty well and you can see the nose bones. :)
This is a profile photo. You can see the nose and lips pretty well.
His foot! It was so funny because the tech was commenting on how long and skinny it was and we always call that the Warren feet. The only problem is that usually it's the boy who helped make it a Warren. Instead it's mine and Joe's monster feet! He wears like a 13-14 size shoe and I got the size 11 women's shoe. So I almost said something about the Warren feet, but thought I'd just keep it to myself.
This is a better face photo. He's got such a cute little nose! It was so cute at one point he was waving at us. It was so cute!!! He didn't really like being the center of the spot light. He was pretty much in a ball the whole time and kept hiding his face in the placenta. I kept joking he's gonna be one of those kids who hates getting their photos taken. But everything looks good! Everything is measuring 23 weeks, but his stomach is 25. Haha! He's going to have a little belly. He's in the 55% for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background