my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

24 weeks

This is my new toy! I know it's really early, but we got it $44 dollars off last week and it was the one we wanted.

Also I've decided I'm going to up the photos I want taken. I'll probably do it every couple weeks. Mostly because I can. :) So here are the new ones to enjoy! So here are my 24 week photos because I feel like any week longer is a big deal!


4 comments:

  1. sweet im just waiting until i know if the baby is a boy or girl before i start buying any baby stuff... but it looks like its nice. eddie bauer are suppose to be good ones...i want one i can run with...so i can take big baby with me...or maybe i'll just make tyler babysit...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute pregnant lady! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish you guys still lived up here.....you are too cute all preggers! Miss all three of you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background