my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby News

So baby is doing great! Hear beat was 147 today. I have been really anxious lately and I keep looking for something to go wrong. I know that's dumb, but it's hard not to. So I talked to my doctor and she flat out told me to stop worrying. She thinks I might be starting to get braxton hicks contractions, because I've been kind of crappy. I actually wanted to go down to labor and delivery about them Friday morning, but it started to feel better after going back to sleep for awhile. But yeah everything is going good and we are all good for going on our trip next month to Wisconsin! Woo! I'm so excited to see family and friends. We'll see how many people touch the belly because so far it's been Joe, myself, and one of my visiting teachers named Misty. So yeah my baby needs more love. Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I would totally rub your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to rub your belly......I can't wait to see you guys either its been forever....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background