my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Monday, September 13, 2010

I am ready to snap!

So for some reason there was a lot of pressure in all my sinks today. I'm not sure what causes that, but it's annoying! I've heard a lot of noises lately in the pipes in the wall, but not sure if that's something that would cause that because the noises come and go from time to time. It's just lately it's been a lot louder than normal. So when I went for a glass of water from the filter on my kitchen sink it started to come out really fast and hard. Then I flushed my main bathroom's toilet and the tube that circulates the water shot off and was spraying from the back of the tank onto the wall and floor. Awesome! So once the toilet stopped running the water stopped shooting, but now there are towels on my carpeted floor (because if you remember my bathrooms even have carpet on them) trying to soak up the wetness. Joy! Then I tried the sink in there and there was no pressure, but maybe it's because the pressure in that room was already relived through the toilet. I tried my back sink and it was the same thing with the high pressure and then I tried the back shower and it was fine and then I tried the back toilet to just know if it was going to be safe to use and it was fine. Now I'm just waiting for maintenance to show up to fix my shower. Oh I hope we find a new place to move soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

background