my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pregnancy

So by now your probably getting the idea that's it's freaken hot here! On average we are close to 15 to 20 degrees hotter than what Wisconsin would be for the day. So yeah way hotter than what I have ever had in summer! So I feel like most of my Summer was spent in doors in my apartment. And when it gets cooler after dark my neighborhood is not a place your going to go for a walk alone after dark. So yeah not a great summer especially with Joe working from 1:30pm to 10:30 or later Monday through Friday, where Friday is almost a given it'll be after 2 if not after 3 in the morning when he'll get home. So I hope that it will get cooler soon because it's still been in the 90's which is still pretty hot!
So my belly button is on it's way out and it's crazy weird! First it got huge where you could put two fingers in it (I know i was just curious) and now the bottom is no longer pulled flat it's starting to raise up! Oh well!
So I'm getting worried about shedding after pregnancy. I know I have a while to deal with this, but I'm a shedder as it is and having it way worse doesn't sound very fun at all. I know a lot of women who cut their hair short after and I'm liking my long hair at the moment. So we'll see what I do. :(

2 comments:

  1. Love you Brit.......only you would try to put something in your belly button. Hope it cools down so you can get out during the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Shedding SUCKS! But, I haven't cut my hair short, because I've been growing it out since the beginning of last summer, and I want it long. But, seriously, I am very tempted to cut off and be done with it. Luckily the shedding doesn't start until about 2.5 or 3 months postpartum.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background