my fit pal

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Late night, but got stuff done.

So last night Joe was working really late and I decided it was finally time to update my journal. So with how good I am with my blog on here and my calendar I was able to put up a lot of it together. Though I know you miss a lot when your putting stuff together after months of time passing, but maybe one day I'll get as good as I used to be. I feel better to have put it there, but I know if I kept it up and just printed off this blog I would be ok. :) Joe didn't get work till after 4 this morning so I had a good couple hours to just sit and write but I think I always get to the point where my hand hurts to much so I wrap it up.

1 comment:

  1. That's why I stopped and started my blog. I write enough at work.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

background